Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh Hey There Stranger!

What's going on with me..

I started school and I'm loving it.. Although it is only the first week. Bio's my favorite class.. I can't keep myself out of the lab. (=
I'm also job hunting.. Which I'm not loving so much.
I'm living up in Templeton and helping Ian get all settled into the house.. It's taking forever! And technically I can't decorate w/o him until I learn how to use the stud finder, which he won't teach me how to use so that I can't decorate without him. Hmm.. I think I get it.
Also.. In regards to the new house.. I've been taking full advantage of using the new kitchen and have been cooking up a storm. The highlight of my days. Except I always end up cooking for 4 instead of 2.. Not such a big deal when Ian usually eats for 3 1/2.
I'm working on my books.. One is almost finished! EEK! I'm trying to figure out how I go about getting an agent for this.
I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about dying my hair a little bit blonder.. Maybe some highlights? I just wish it was long again.. Maybe I should start taking pills to help it grow.
Ian and I are heading up to SF for the night and I'm SO excited.. It's one of my favorite places to spend the weekend! I hope it's chilly!
I'm 100% obsessed with Pandora and all of the new music it's given me! I want to make 10932783 new cd's.
Anndddd yeah that's about it. Just getting settled into this new life up here in Templeton with these crazy dogs and my crazier best friend. I have yet to begin missing LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment