Wednesday, February 4, 2009

23

I've been looking forward to being 23 for a while.. I think ever since around my 22nd birthday actually. For a while now I've actually been telling people that I am 23.. And I didn't even realize that I was lying at first. It wasn't until I was out one night and caught myself.. It's kinda strange actually because usually I want to be younger. I have younger friends.. My agency has me om their TEEN board.. I look 18 (or so I'm told).. So I don't know why I suddenly started wanting to just be older.
22 was a hard year.. A lot of bad things happened.. A lpot of personal struggles.. I think I was ready for it to be over before I even realized it.
I can only hope that this year lives up to what I've been hoping for.. So far it's been amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment