Tuesday, March 3, 2009

UPDATE!

I haven't blogged in a while! I figured I should update.
My life's not so interesting any more since I've stopped being such a wild child.. But I love where I'm at more than I ever have. Last weekend Kimmy was here and we spent a day in Long Beach at her friend Jessica's birthday, and an evening with her grandparents in San Pedro. They already feel like family to me, and I get so sad everytime we leave their house. I always want to stay the night.. Weird? It's just how it is.
We hiked Runyon Canyon and it KICKED MY BUTT. I thought I was in better shape than that but I had to stop, like, 3 times because I thought I was going to throw up. But I felt great after.. And I felt like pushed myself to a physical limit that I didn't know I had! Such a high, and what a workout!!
Ian just left this morning and things with us are better than ever. He's so wonderful, and I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He really is my best friend, and every day I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him.

I signed with a new agency yesterday called IModel and Talent. I'm really excited about them, and I'm excited to hopefully start casting/working A LOT. Fingers crossed!
Sara put in her 30 days so I'm desperately hunting for a new place.. I'm sure things will fall into place, but I can't help but be a bit stressed. I'm going to be living alone for the first time so I figure what better than to buy a puppy! I'll have my full attention to devote to him/her, and I'll appreciate the company and security!


That's all for now.. No deep thoughts, as I have to get back to apartment hunting!

Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment