Friday, March 6, 2009

BIG MOVE!

I just found out that I get to move into a 1bdrm apartment on the SAME floor of the SAME building I'm in right now!! I'm so excited! And Ian is too, since he's my main mover and all!
It's been so great having a roommate, but I just feel like I'm ready to live alone. I never thought I would be.. It's very strange!

I feel like with having my own place will come a new sense of independence. One I've never felt before. I'm really scared that I'm gonna get super lonely.. Esp my first night alone.. But I think I will be okay. I"ll just need a TV and lots of books around! I know my building is super safe, so hopefully that will help me not be so scared.
I'm mostly excited about my new dog!! I've never really had my own dog, besides Duke who I had to give away when he was still a puppy. I've been contacting shelters down here and I'm going to rescue one.. They even have some who are free! I'm going to get one that's a little bit older, and already trained and has his shots so it takes a little bit of the 'puppy' stress off. I'm not sure I'm ready to train one!
Bernie (above) is the puppy that I REALLY want, although I think she might be a little too big for my place! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

1 comment: