Friday, July 3, 2009

Life's been crazy busy. I'm living with a new roommate and I'm having a lot of fun.. But I can't help feeling like my time is kind of coming to an end in LA. I don't know.. I'm working a lot and I've gotten all my things together to go back to school.. But I just feel over it. I probably need to just stick it out.. Stay focused on my path and make things happen. Everything always falls into place.
I lost an amazing woman this week. A lot of us did. Zeena Wathen was like a second mom to me, and to the rest of my family, and she will be missed so incredibly much. I can't tell if I'm going through shock or denial or what. Sometimes I break down, other times I'm 100% fine. Most of the time lately I feel like I just want to be on my own and think about old memories and work everything out myself. I'm very grateful, though, that I got to spend this week with my family.
I miss you Jess and 'm really worried about you and I hope you'll call me any time you're feeling really lost.

Other than that, I don't really know what to say. I'm feeling really sad and lost without our Yaya momma.
Yayas and Yayettes forever. Love you always Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment