Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sometimes I have a hard time focusing on myself and my own needs. I get so caught up in what other people think I should be doing.. I get scared of letting people down. Today was a really tough day and when I reflect back I realize that I just need to listen to what I want and eventually things will work out. If I go around following everyone else's plans than I'm never going to live a happy and fulfilling life. I don't want to be 50 and miserable.
Along with this I want to focus on being the best person, friend, sister, daughter, girlfriend I can be. I want to be a better person in every way possible, to everyONE possible.. Starting with myself. I think it's time to do some real self searching!
I'm just tired of worrying so much about everyone else.. But I think that this is something that I can't change about myself and I just have to figure out how to find some balance. I also think that this is all a lot easier said than done.
I don't know.. I can't figure out where I'm going with all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment