Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It already smells like rain. It was 70 degrees today and all of the sudden the storm rolled in and I can already smell the rain. I love it.

I'm so lonely. I talk to my friends in SLO and they're all having a great time and partying and doin fun things.. And I think about my life and how all I do is work and sit around this house and I feel really bad about that. I Know I just need to make some LA friends but it's so hard when I'm not in school or working a normal job.
I want to try and take this time and fully dedicate myself to the gym and my body and improving my life mentally and physically. Maybe I'll meet friends at the gym. It's just that I even get jealous of Ian. It's so silly and I can't even believe it but I do!! He told me he's having boys night and when I'd usually be happy for him I just got really down about the fact that I'm going to just have a glass of wine and stay in alone. I wish I was okay with that but I'm just not right now. I really want friends to go out and do fun things with.

I guess things will get better.. He'll move here or I'll move home and things will work themselves out. I just don't know what to do with myself in the meantime! Oye.

No comments:

Post a Comment